Building Usage Criteria
Thank you for considering Fairfax Community Church for your organization’s event. We receive numerous requests each week, most of which we are unable to grant. Generally, in order to use our building, your event must be not-for-profit in nature and should demonstrate a benefit to the wider Northern Virginia community.
Please review the following criteria to see if your event/group fits our building usage requirements:
- We do not make our facilities available for weekly or monthly reoccurring events, trainings, meetings or classes.
- Because of our own worship services, events must end by 12 noon on Saturday and are not scheduled on Sundays.
- We do not host worship services for other churches.
- Our facilities are not available as classroom space or other related events for schools.
- The building may not be used for personal celebrations (wedding anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
- We do not host fundraising events or meetings.
- We do not host concerts, music recitals, music classes, dance recitals or dance/exercise classes.
- We are a non-profit organization and therefore do not permit for-profit ventures, trainings, meetings or events to be held in our building.
- Requests must be for non-political meetings or events.
- The building may not be reserved more than six months ahead of the event.
- General Guidelines
- Wedding Deadlines for Event Held at Our Facilities
- Wedding Deadlines for Event NOT Held at Our Facilities
- Wedding Request Form
If the event you desire to hold at Fairfax Community Church meets the above criteria please complete the following submission. Your request will be reviewed and we will get back to you within 10 days. Thank you.