Hangar Summer Calendar
During the summer, both Junior and High School students will meet for a combined Hangar service. This Hangar Summer Service will be from 5:00PM – 7:00PM on Sunday nights.
- Milkshake Fridays: Every Friday from July 13 to August 24 at 1PM in the Hub.
- Hub Open Hours: Every Wednesday night from July 11 to August 22. From 5-8PM in the Hub.
- Special Nights of Worship: July 8, July 29, and August 19.
- Game Night/Hot Dog Bar: July 15 from 5-7PM.
- Slushy Snow Cone Night: July 22 from 5-7PM.
- Taco Night: August 5 from 5-7PM.
- Ice Cream Truck Night: August 12 from 5-7PM.
- Back to School BBQ: August 26 from 1-3PM.
- Back to School Hangar Service: August 26 from 5-7PM.
For Rising 7th Graders!
- Ice Cream and Game Night: June 20 from 7-8:30PM in the Hub.
- Mini-Golf: July 10 from 7-9PM (Location TBD)
- Movie Under the Stars: July 25 from 8:30-11:30PM outside the Hub.
- Mall Mania Scavenger Hunt: August 1 from 12-2:30PM at Fair Oaks Mall.
- Family BBQ: August 26 from 1-3PM at the Hub.
Worship in the Hangar is about celebrating God! We believe worship prepares our hearts to better hear what He has to say, and helps us connect to God and each other more deeply.
In the Hangar, we talk about things students are dealing with every day and believe the Bible gives guidance on everything we face in life. Our teachings are organized into sermon series- some are topical, some walk through books of the Bible. The goal is to engage students with God’s Word in a fresh way.
In the Hangar, small groups are the core of what we do. Our leaders take the guidance the Bible provides and helps students apply it to their lives. We are convinced that small groups is where life change happens and is a key way students become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
SMALL GROUP VALUES
Small groups are the place where surface relationships can deepen and people you know become people you care about.
In small groups adult leaders can hold students accountable in their walk with Christ and students can encourage each other.
We value reading from and talking about scripture with a group of peers who are seeking to understand God’s Word.