We receive numerous requests each week, most of which we are unable to grant. Generally, in order to request to use event space, your event must be not-for-profit in nature and should be in alignment with the mission and ministry of Fairfax Community Church.
Please review the following criteria to see if your event/group fits our requirements:
- We do not make our facilities available for weekly or monthly reoccurring events, trainings, meetings or classes.
- Because of our own worship services, events must end by 12 noon on Saturday and are not scheduled on Sundays.
- We do not host worship services for other churches.
- Our facilities are not available as classroom space or other related events for schools.
- The building may not be used for personal celebrations (wedding anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
- We do host wedding ceremonies for couples who are being married by a pastor at Fairfax Church.
- We do not host fundraising events or meetings.
- We do not host concerts, music recitals, music classes, dance recitals or dance/exercise classes.
- We are a non-profit organization and therefore do not permit for-profit ventures, trainings, meetings or events to be held in our building.
- We do not host meetings or events political in nature.