If Fairfax is your church home, or has been the church home of your loved one, a member of our Community Care Team and the presiding pastor will meet with you to assist in planning the service. Your individual family circumstances will help in deciding if the funeral or memorial service will be held at the church or at a local funeral home.
In either case, the pastor will be available to be present at the interment following the service. Funeral and memorial services may be held at the church building (located at 11451 Braddock Road in Fairfax) on Monday, Wednesday or Friday, as well as some Saturday mornings. Availability depends on that week’s church calendar. We are not able to host services for those who are not connected to Fairfax.
Below is a list of information that you will need to provide as we start the planning process for your loved one’s service. You’ll want to have this information when you click the “Memorial Service” button (upper right) to start the process.
- Full name of the primary contact person of the deceased
- Address, phone number, and email address of the primary contact
- Date of birth and death of the deceased
- Funeral home name and address
- Funeral director’s name and phone number
- Number of guests expected
- Pastor requested
- Place of interment
- Reception following service
- Names of pallbearers