Emotionally Healthy Discipleship
growing your love for God & for others
Loving God and loving others is inseparable – we can’t do one without the other.
Emotionally Healthy Relationships
How can we follow Jesus’ commandment to love our neighbors as ourselves?
Emotionally Healthy Relationships is a course you can take whether or not you have taken Emotionally Healthy Spirituality! In this eight-week course, you’ll learn to heal & develop in your relationships with family members, spouses, coworkers, and friends by…
- Looking beneath the surface level of your relationship with God and yourself
- Developing rhythms to deepen your relationship with God
- Practicing skills to provide healing and growth to sustain current relationships
- Developing healthy and loving communication skills
- Learning to practice healthy forms of conflict
And more! Registration costs $25, which covers a daily devotional and workbook you’ll use in the course.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
Our emotional and mental health matters as much as our spiritual health.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality is an eight-week course designed to help you mature in your relationship with God, with others, and with your emotions. You’ll learn to…
- Know & become your authentic self in Christ
- Slow down and develop Sabbath rhythms
- Understand how family of origin affects relationships
And more! Registration costs $35, which covers all materials and books you’ll use in the course.